- NERD Mini: The American Diabetes Association’s consensus report on nutrition therapy for adults with diabetes and prediabetes
- Counting hours, not calories: a potential prediabetes solution
- Grazing is for cows, not for people with type 2 diabetes
- Beyond metformin: long-term lifestyle modifications seriously cut diabetes risk
- Does some cinnamon each day keep the cardiologist away?
- Investigating inulin-type fructans for glycemic control
- Up your protein, lower your diabetes risk?
- Whey and guar gum: unlikely heroes for people with diabetes
- Sweeteners on trial: High saccharin intake shifts gut microbiome impairing glucose disposal
Click here to subscribe to Nutrition Examination Research Digest to stay on top of the latest research.