- A berry tasty solution to cardiovascular disease risk factors
- Good meat, bad meat, red meat, white meat
- The anti-inflammatory effect of a vegan versus American Heart Association-recommended diet in coronary artery disease
- Vitamin K for vascular health
- Which oils or fats have the best effect on cholesterol?
- NERD Mini: The latest evidence on the nutritional interventions’ effects on cardiovascular health
- Omega-3s for peripheral artery disease
- From French Paradox to plaque regression
- A berry tasty solution to cardiovascular disease risk
- Can curcumin reduce cardiovascular risk factors?
- Selenium supplementation for heart health: overlooked, unnecessary, or uncertain?
- Casting a wider net for marine oil’s cardiovascular benefits
- A whole (grain) in the evidence
- NERD Mini: What’s soy good for?
- Investigating vitamin D for reducing arterial stiffness
Click here to subscribe to Nutrition Examination Research Digest to stay on top of the latest research.
Frequently Asked Questions and Articles on Cardiovascular
List of Cardiovascular Supplements
Other supplements related to Cardiovascular
Tired of misinformation? Get unbiased info on supplements.
At Examine.com, our incentives line up with yours — getting unbiased information. It’s why we don’t sell any advertising or supplements.
Join over 250,000 people who’ve learned about effective versus overrated supplements, supplement buying tips, and how to combine supplements for safety and efficacy.
Click here to see all 61 references.