As Vitamin D is fat soluble, it has to be taken with a fatty acid that can serve as a transport.
There is anecdotal reports that it might disrupt sleep if taken later in the evening, so it might be better taken earlier in the day as a precaution.
- 5 nutrients that could lift your mood
- Can supplemental vitamin D improve sleep?
- Should 1000 IU be the new RDA for vitamin D?
- Can vitamin D-crease pain?
- Can vitamin D cure depression?
- How can you increase testosterone naturally?
- How much fat do I need to absorb vitamin D?
- Do I need to supplement Vitamin D if I drink fortified milk?
- Fish oil incorporation: where do other fats fit in?
- Should I take Fish Oil if I am sick?
- Can I eat flax seeds instead of fish or fish oil for omega 3s?
- Does fish oil actually help heart health?
- 21 of the best arguments for and against coconut oil