It will take some time for your skin to tighten up, as it is depends on genetics, your age, and how much weight you have lost.
It is commonly recommended to drink lots of water, and to apply something like cocoa butter or coconut oil onto the loose skin. DMAE has been found to help tighten up skin and could also be useful.
- Does Garcinia Cambogia help with weight loss?
- Can hypothyroidism lead to fat gain?
- How do I stay out of "starvation mode?"
- Measuring body fat percentage: It's an accuracy thing
- Does eating at night make it more likely to gain weight?
- Does diet soda inhibit fat loss?
- How to minimize fat gain when you binge
- A compound from beer may help fat loss
- Can one binge make you fat?
- Will carbs make me fat?
- How do I get a six-pack?
- How does protein affect weight loss?
- What should you eat for weight loss?
- Will lifting weights convert my fat into muscle?
- How do I lose fat around my belly?
- Does high-protein intake help when dieting?
- Does eating fat make you fat?
- Is diet soda bad for you?
- How important is sleep?
- How to minimize fat gain during the holidays
- The chocolate fountain of youth
- Low-fat vs. low-carb? Major study concludes: it doesn’t matter for weight loss
- Does aspartame increase appetite?
- Is my “slow metabolism” stalling my weight loss?
- The lowdown on intermittent fasting
- I'm not too tired to stuff my face
- Will eating breakfast keep you lean?
- Do you need to detox?
- Is it really that bad to skip breakfast?
- Will my breasts shrink with weight loss?
- 5 little-known facts about protein
- Whey vs soy protein: which is better when losing weight?
- The role of dimethylaminoethanol in cosmetic dermatology. Am J Clin Dermatol. (2005) Grossman R.
- Split face study on the cutaneous tensile effect of 2-dimethylaminoethanol (deanol) gel. Skin Res Technol. (2002) Uhoda I, et al.
- In vivo skin effects of a dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) based formulation. Pharmazie. (2009) Tadini KA, Campos PM.