- A berry tasty solution to cardiovascular disease risk factors
- From French Paradox to plaque regression
- A fishy relationship between omega-3 fatty acids and heart health
- Can curcumin reduce cardiovascular risk factors?
- Selenium supplementation for heart health: overlooked, unnecessary, or uncertain?
- NERD Mini: Higher vitamin E levels may increase the risk of coronary artery disease and heart attacks
- Investigating vitamin D for reducing arterial stiffness
Click here to subscribe to Nutrition Examination Research Digest to stay on top of the latest research.