- Can keratin supplementation improve body composition and cycling performance in endurance-trained men?
- Caffeine’s effect on endurance exercise performance may depend on the genes you wear
- Beyond brawn: can protein supplementation fuel aerobic improvement?
- Investigating sodium bicarbonate for better endurance performance
- Getting salty over heat stress
- Be the tortoise or the hare: it doesn’t matter for fat loss
- Can sweet and salty mouth rinses provide a taste of victory?
- Not just for making cakes: baking soda may improve exercise performance
Click here to subscribe to Nutrition Examination Research Digest to stay on top of the latest research.