Summary of Card
Primary Information, Benefits, Effects, and Important Facts
Frequently asked questions and answers related to Card
- Good meat, bad meat, red meat, white meat
- The anti-inflammatory effect of a vegan versus American Heart Association-recommended diet in coronary artery disease
- Vitamin K for vascular health
- Which oils or fats have the best effect on cholesterol?
- ERD Mini: The latest evidence on the nutritional interventions’ effects on cardiovascular health
- Omega-3s for peripheral artery disease
Click here to subscribe to Examine.com Research Digest to stay on top of the latest research.
Frequently Asked Questions about Card
Are eggs healthy?
Eggs can be considered healthy. They can have downsides depending how many you consume and your state of health, but in general they are safe to consume.
The (mild) health risks of energy drinks
Energy drinks can make a small, potentially negative impact in certain metabolic measures in young, relatively healthy people. But do these changes really matter?
Is it better to do aerobic exercise fasted?
Fasted cardio uses more fatty acids while exercising, but over the long term has negligible fat loss benefits. Fasted vs fed has little effect on performance except when nearing maximal effort.
How can I best ensure cardiovascular health and longevity?