- Does caloric restriction really make you live longer?
- Does plate size matter?
- Investigating the effects of eating every other day on body composition and aging-related factors
- Sensing caloric density: can we eat less if we eat more?
- Evaluating the safety and efficacy of very low calorie ketogenic diets
- Can dieting actually suppress food craving?
- Stepping up weight loss: Can walking help dieters shed fat?
- Evaluating the differences between big breakfasts and big dinners
- Deep Dive: Evaluating the health benefits of the Mediterranean diet as a ‘holiday diet’ requiring no calorie restriction or exercise
Click here to subscribe to Nutrition Examination Research Digest to stay on top of the latest research.