- NERD Mini: Can exercising help alleviate primary dysmenorrhea?
- Rate of weight loss and body composition: does “slow and steady” win the race?
- Protein gains: not just for the men
- Do cranberries really help prevent urinary tract infections?
- Can vitamin K reduce body fat accumulation in postmenopausal women?
- Does the menstrual cycle affect caffeine’s performance-enhancing properties?
- NERD Mini: What’s soy good for?
- Interview: Matt Stranberg, MS, RDN, LDN, CSSD, CSCS
Click here to subscribe to Nutrition Examination Research Digest to stay on top of the latest research.