- Losing weight is more important than reducing saturated fat intake for improving atherogenic lipids
- Another look at the diet-heart hypothesis
- Deep Dive: Does trimming the saturated fat from your diet actually lower heart disease risk?
- NERD Mini: Chewing the (saturated) fat
- Milkshakes and insulin resistance: the perfect storm
- Is butter back? That depends on your viewpoint.
- Fish oil incorporation: where do other fats fit in?
- Eggcellent Eggs: Is it safe for people with diabetes to eat a lot of eggs?
- Investigating a progression of carb and saturated fat intakes
Click here to become an Examine Member and stay on top of the latest research.