If you have specific health concerns or goals, or if you simply want an easy way to keep abreast of the latest nutrition research in your fields of interest, Examine Personalized is for you.
If you’re a health professional (RD, MD, RN …), trainer, coach, or nerd wishing to dig into the nitty-gritty of nutritional science, NERD is for you.
- You select up to 25 health categories.
- We screen thousands of new studies.
- We summarize the most important.
- You get a monthly report.
- You get access to all past summaries.
- You unlock our database of 10,000+ human studies, searchable by supplement (400+) or health topic (600+).
- We analyze some of the most important and interesting of the recent studies.
- We put them in context and explain their main takeaways, so you can determine how they may affect your health (or that of your clients).
- You get access to our back catalog of 600+ NERD articles.
- You receive continuing education credits for staying up-to-date. (Coming soon.)
We recommend Examine Personalized to all our readers, so you can easily keep current on the nutrition and supplementation research in the health categories that matter most to you. You’ll also unlock the Human Effect Matrix (our database of thousands of human studies on hundreds of supplements) and all the health topics pages.
We recommend the Nutrition Examination Research Digest (NERD) to everyone looking to gain a deeper understanding of the most important of the recent nutrition and supplementation studies. NERD is especially popular among health professionals.
Are you overwhelmed and trying to figure out where to start?If you want step-by-step instructions on supplementation, please check out our Supplement Guides. Each of the 17 guides focuses a specific health concern or goal. We not only tell you what works, but also how much to take, when, and in what combinations, based on various life scenarios.