Yes - to a degree.
Sagging breasts are normal. The following options can help:
Chest exercises will not make much of a difference if the muscles are hidden under a thick layer of fat. Weight loss can result in less fat around the surrounding areas, making your breasts appear to stand out (appear perkier) than before. The breasts will also be less heavy (due to less fat), and this can result in less sagging.
Training the pectorals The pectoralis major and minor (the chest "pecs") are the muscles that lie directly underneath the the breasts. As these muscles get bigger, they can push breast tissue upwards and outwards, providing visual volume, and resulting in a "perkier" appearance. The effect will be mitigated the larger your breasts are.
Related Nutrition Articles
- Will my breasts shrink with weight loss?
- Will my breasts shrink if I lift weights?
- Low-fat vs low-carb? Major study concludes: it doesn’t matter for weight loss
- Can hypothyroidism lead to fat gain?
- Does aspartame increase appetite?
- How do I stay out of "starvation mode?"
- Measuring body fat percentage: It's an accuracy thing
- Is my “slow metabolism” stalling my weight loss?
- Does eating at night make it more likely to gain weight?
- The lowdown on intermittent fasting
- Does diet soda inhibit fat loss?
- Detoxes: an undefined scam
- How do I get a six-pack?
- Is it really that bad to skip breakfast?
- How does protein affect weight loss?
- What should you eat for weight loss?
- Will lifting weights convert my fat into muscle?
- How do I lose fat around my belly?
- Does high-protein intake help when dieting?
- Whey vs soy protein: which is better when losing weight?
- How important is sleep?
- I have lost significant weight and now have loose skin. How can I tighten up my skin?
- Why do my muscles get sore?
- My muscles are not sore after a workout. Am I working out hard enough?
- What are the benefits of resistance training?
- I am a female. Will lifting heavy weights make me bulky?
- Does resistance training work for the elderly?
- What supplement or food changes are recommended for pregnant or expecting women?
- Do oral contraceptives affect a woman's metabolism?
- As a female, does orgasm affect my health?
- Can I take something to alleviate premenstrual symptoms?