A study found no loss in strength or lean tissue mass when you stop taking creatine.
Related Nutrition Articles
- Do you need to cycle creatine?
- Can creatine cause cancer?
- Does creatine benefit elite athletes?
- Is creatine safe for your kidneys?
- Does creatine cause hair loss?
- When should I take creatine?
- What is creatine nitrate?
- Can creatine increase your testosterone levels?
- Do I need to load creatine?
- Is creatine a steroid?
- What beneficial compounds are primarily found in animal products?
- Does caffeine counteract creatine?
- What is the best form of creatine?
- Is creatine safe?
- Effect of ceasing creatine supplementation while maintaining resistance training in older men . J Aging Phys Act. (2004) Candow DG, et al.