Muscle soreness is not related to the effectiveness of a workout.
Muscle soreness is a function of waste accumulating in your muscles, and does not relate to actual muscle growth.
Related Nutrition Articles
- Why do my muscles get sore?
- Will doing chest exercises make my breasts look "perkier?"
- What are the benefits of resistance training?
- I am a female. Will lifting heavy weights make me bulky?
- Will lifting weights convert my fat into muscle?
- Will my breasts shrink if I lift weights?
- Does resistance training work for the elderly?