Related Nutrition Articles
- Fructose vs Glucose vs HFCS
- What is the difference between high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) and sugar?
- Is high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) worse than sugar?
- How do I increase insulin sensitivity?
- Does vitamin C improve blood sugar control?
- The myth of sugar rush
- Did you know that sugary fruits could help regulate... blood sugar?
- Are energy drinks bad for you?
- Can food have negative calories?
- Melanson KJ, et al. Effects of high-fructose corn syrup and sucrose consumption on circulating glucose, insulin, leptin, and ghrelin and on appetite in normal-weight women . Nutrition. (2007)
- Monsivais P, Perrigue MM, Drewnowski A. Sugars and satiety: does the type of sweetener make a difference . Am J Clin Nutr. (2007)
- Soenen S, Westerterp-Plantenga MS. No differences in satiety or energy intake after high-fructose corn syrup, sucrose, or milk preloads . Am J Clin Nutr. (2007)
- Melanson KJ, et al. High-fructose corn syrup, energy intake, and appetite regulation . Am J Clin Nutr. (2008)
- Stanhope KL, et al. Twenty-four-hour endocrine and metabolic profiles following consumption of high-fructose corn syrup-, sucrose-, fructose-, and glucose-sweetened beverages with meals . Am J Clin Nutr. (2008)