💊 Get unbiased supplement information
- Fructose vs Glucose vs HFCS
- What is the difference between high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) and sugar?
- Is high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) worse than sugar?
- How do I increase insulin sensitivity?
- Does vitamin C improve blood sugar control?
- The myth of the sugar rush
- Did you know that sugary fruits could help regulate... blood sugar?
- Are energy drinks bad for you?
- Do MCTs or CLA help with appetite reduction?
- Does eating a higher carb diet make you more full?
- Can food have negative calories?
- Propionate – your ally against overeating?
- Effects of high-fructose corn syrup and sucrose consumption on circulating glucose, insulin, leptin, and ghrelin and on appetite in normal-weight women. Nutrition. (2007) Melanson KJ, et al.
- Sugars and satiety: does the type of sweetener make a difference. Am J Clin Nutr. (2007) Monsivais P, Perrigue MM, Drewnowski A.
- No differences in satiety or energy intake after high-fructose corn syrup, sucrose, or milk preloads. Am J Clin Nutr. (2007) Soenen S, Westerterp-Plantenga MS.
- High-fructose corn syrup, energy intake, and appetite regulation. Am J Clin Nutr. (2008) Melanson KJ, et al.
- Twenty-four-hour endocrine and metabolic profiles following consumption of high-fructose corn syrup-, sucrose-, fructose-, and glucose-sweetened beverages with meals. Am J Clin Nutr. (2008) Stanhope KL, et al.