Females lack the adequate amount of testosterone required to develop large muscles. Furthermore, many of the most bulky bodybuilders you see are using banned substances in order to achieve their level of mass.
💊 Get unbiased supplement information
- What supplement or food changes are recommended for pregnant or expecting women?
- Do oral contraceptives affect a woman's metabolism?
- Will my breasts shrink with weight loss?
- If you’re female, is sex healthy?
- Can I take something to alleviate premenstrual symptoms?
- Why do my muscles get sore?
- My muscles are not sore after a workout. Am I working out hard enough?
- What are the benefits of resistance training?
- Will lifting weights convert my fat into muscle?
- Does resistance training work for the elderly?