Introducing Evidence-based Keto: Your no-hype guide to the ketogenic diet
We've spent the past year analyzing the research on the keto diet, and have just released Evidence-based Keto.
Clocking in at over 200 pages with 500+ references, it's the unbiased guide you need to the ketogenic diet.
Females lack the adequate amount of testosterone required to develop large muscles. Furthermore, many of the most bulky bodybuilders you see are using banned substances in order to achieve their level of mass.
Related Nutrition Articles
- What supplement or food changes are recommended for pregnant or expecting women?
- Do oral contraceptives affect a woman's metabolism?
- Will my breasts shrink with weight loss?
- As a female, does orgasm affect my health?
- Can I take something to alleviate premenstrual symptoms?
- Why do my muscles get sore?
- My muscles are not sore after a workout. Am I working out hard enough?
- What are the benefits of resistance training?
- Will lifting weights convert my fat into muscle?
- Does resistance training work for the elderly?
ON SALE UNTIL TONIGHT: Evidence-based Keto
Unbiased truth on keto and long-term effects on health, safety, pre-existing conditions, losing weight, and more.Learn the latest on keto
Everything you need to know about the keto diet
When we asked our users what they wanted us to cover, many of them mentioned the keto diet.
So we listened. We spent the year looking up the research on the ketogenic diet to help guide you in your journey.
With Evidence-based Keto, Examine.com gives you all the scientific research, but in understandable language with tons of informative infographics. No opinion, no bias, no conflict of interest.
If you’re interested in keto, this is a must-have unbiased source.