NEW: Examine Personalized — Easily stay on top of the latest research. Get it while it's on sale »
NEW: Examine Personalized — Easily keep up with the latest research.
You select up to 25 health categories.
We screen thousands of new studies.
We summarize the most important.
We email you a monthly report.Get it while it's on sale »
- Does Garcinia Cambogia help with weight loss?
- Can hypothyroidism lead to fat gain?
- How do I stay out of "starvation mode?"
- Measuring body fat percentage: It's an accuracy thing
- Does eating at night make it more likely to gain weight?
- Does diet soda inhibit fat loss?
- How to minimize fat gain when you binge
- Be the tortoise or the hare: it doesn’t matter for fat loss
- A compound from beer may help fat loss
- Can one binge make you fat?
- Will carbs make me fat?
- How do I get a six-pack?
- How does protein affect weight loss?
- What should you eat for weight loss?
- Will lifting weights convert my fat into muscle?
- Does high-protein intake help when dieting?
- Does eating fat make you fat?
- Is diet soda bad for you?
- How important is sleep?
- How to minimize fat gain during the holidays
- I have lost significant weight and now have loose skin. How can I tighten up my skin?
- Stepping up weight loss: Can walking help dieters shed fat?
- Low-fat vs. low-carb? Major study concludes: it doesn’t matter for weight loss
- Does aspartame increase appetite?
- Is my “slow metabolism” stalling my weight loss?
- The lowdown on intermittent fasting
- I'm not too tired to stuff my face
- Will eating breakfast keep you lean?
- Do you need to detox?
- Can you lose weight by turning down the heater?
- Does daily weighing help you lose weight?
- Is it really that bad to skip breakfast?
- Will my breasts shrink with weight loss?
- Exploring chia seeds for weight loss
- Can food have negative calories?
- 5 little-known facts about protein
- 3 Science-based steps to curbing your appetite
- Whey vs soy protein: which is better when losing weight?
- The effect of abdominal exercise on abdominal fat. J Strength Cond Res. (2011) Vispute SS, et al.
- The effects of exercise training on abdominal visceral fat, body composition, and indicators of the metabolic syndrome in postmenopausal women with and without estrogen replacement therapy: the HERITAGE family study. Metabolism. (2004) Green JS, et al.
NEW: Examine Personalized — Never miss an important study again. Get it while it's on sale »