PMS cramps can be alleviated or even eliminated with the following:
An approach to mitigate PMS pain would be:
Related Nutrition Articles
- Zinc and copper levels in premenstrual syndrome . Fertil Steril. (1994) Chuong CJ, Dawson EB.
- Plasma copper, zinc and magnesium levels in patients with premenstrual tension syndrome . Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. (1994) Posaci C, et al.
- The role of essential fatty acids and prostaglandins in the premenstrual syndrome . J Reprod Med. (1983) Horrobin DF.
- Magnesium supplementation alleviates premenstrual symptoms of fluid retention . J Womens Health. (1998) Walker AF, et al.
- Oral magnesium successfully relieves premenstrual mood changes . Obstet Gynecol. (1991) Facchinetti F, et al.
- Supplementation with omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in the management of dysmenorrhea in adolescents . Am J Obstet Gynecol. (1996) Harel Z, et al.
- Menstrual pain in Danish women correlated with low n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid intake . Eur J Clin Nutr. (1995) Deutch B.
- Women and omega-3 Fatty acids . Obstet Gynecol Surv. (2004) Saldeen P, Saldeen T.