Answers to your questions on nutrition and supplements.
Top Nutrition Articles
All Nutrition Articles
- Are there health benefits to a low carb diet?
- Are energy drinks bad for you?
- Are eggs healthy?
- Ashwagandha benefits for men
- APRIL FOOLS: Study finds that consuming hand-picked cherries improves mental health by over 9,000%
- Are nitrates from beetroot and processed meats the same thing?
- As a female, does orgasm affect my health?
- Can supplemental vitamin D improve sleep?
- Caffeine consumption: how much is safe?
- Can I eat flax seeds instead of fish or fish oil for omega 3s?
- Can vitamin D cure depression?
- Can one binge make you fat?
- Can creatine increase your testosterone levels?
- Can eating too much protein be bad for you?
- Can creatine cause cancer?
- Can autism be helped by gluten-free, casein-free diets?
- Can you be Healthy and Obese?
- Can hypothyroidism lead to fat gain?
- Can I take something to alleviate premenstrual symptoms?
- Does eating fat make you fat?
- Does ashwagandha increase testosterone?
- Don't fall into the "is this food healthy or unhealthy?" trap
- Do I need to cycle caffeine?
- Does diet soda inhibit fat loss?
- Does caffeine counteract creatine?
- Do you need to cycle creatine?
- Do I need to load creatine?
- Does creatine benefit elite athletes?
- Does Garcinia Cambogia help with weight loss?
- Does red meat cause cancer?
- Do I need to eat six times a day to keep my metabolism high?
- Does ejaculation affect testosterone levels?
- Does vinegar increase metabolism?
- Does eating at night make it more likely to gain weight?
- Does dairy cause acne?
- Does metabolism vary between two people?
- Does ZMA cause weird dreams?
- Do I need to cycle ephedrine?
- Do herbal aphrodisiacs work?
- Does aspartame increase appetite?
- Does aspartame cause headaches?
- Does resistance training work for the elderly?
- Do artificial sweeteners spike insulin?
- Do oral contraceptives affect a woman's metabolism?
- Do I need to supplement Vitamin D if I drink fortified milk?
- How important is sleep?
- How much protein do you need per day?
- How can you increase testosterone naturally?
- How much protein can you eat in one sitting?
- How can I make red meat healthier?
- How do I increase insulin sensitivity?
- How does protein affect weight loss?
- How does caffeine work in your brain?
- How can I safely consume seaweed?
- How are carbohydrates converted into fat deposits?
- How do I stay out of "starvation mode?"
- How do I get a six-pack?
- How valid is BMI as a measure of health and obesity?
- How do I lose fat around my belly?
- How do I calculate my metabolism?
- How can I best ensure cardiovascular health and longevity?
- Is diet soda bad for you?
- Is creatine safe for your kidneys?
- Is soy good or bad for you?
- Is creatine safe?
- Is saturated fat bad for your health?
- Is creatine a steroid?
- Is it better to do aerobic exercise fasted?
- Is MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) bad for your health?
- Is processed meat bad for me?
- Is high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) worse than sugar?
- Is semen high in protein?
- I am a female. Will lifting heavy weights make me bulky?
- Is whole wheat bread better than white bread?
- I have lost significant weight and now have loose skin. How can I tighten up my skin?
- Is weight lifting bad for kids?
- Is sugar more filling than HFCS?
- What should you eat for weight loss?
- What is creatine nitrate?
- Will my breasts shrink if I lift weights?
- What beneficial compounds are primarily found in animal products?
- What is the difference between high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) and sugar?
- Will eating eggs increase my cholesterol?
- Will carbs make me fat?
- What are the basic supplements to take to be healthy?
- Will doing chest exercises make my breasts look "perkier?"
- What is the best form of creatine?
- When should I take creatine?
- What happens if I go off of creatine?
- Why you shouldn't be always taking antioxidants, especially if you want to build muscle
- What beneficial compounds are primarily found in vegetables?
- What is IIFYM?
- What source of choline should I use?
- What are flavones, catechins, anthocyanins, and those healthy plant compounds?
- What are the benefits of resistance training?
- What is 'roid rage'?
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
- What supplement or food changes are recommended for pregnant or expecting women?
- What is GOMAD?
- Why do my muscles get sore?
- Will lifting weights convert my fat into muscle?
- When should I take Vitamin D?
- Will my breasts shrink with weight loss?