Your free guide to staying healthy (and sane) while stuck indoors
Learn how you can maintain all facets of your health during these challenging times
Reduce your chances of getting seriously sick
Hygiene, nutrition, exercise, sleep — why do they matter?
Focus on the sanitation practices that really matter
How to best keep your home and self clean, and thereby minimize your chances of getting sick.
Understand the benefits and limits of supplements
Some supplements can support your immune system (but none will make you immune to COVID-19!).
Socialize — while maintaining physical distance
Humans are social animals. It’s important for us to keep socializing while ensuring we don’t get sick
Improve your immune function
A robust immune system is built holistically, with many lifestyle factors playing a part.
Take care of your mental health
How to deal with moodiness, stress, anxiety, or depression — whether your own or someone else’s.
Improve your sleep
Good sleep is crucial to your health, especially when you’re under stress.
Bring some “normal” back in your life
A strong routine helps ground you, decreases stress, and elevates your mental health.
We started reviewing coronavirus-related studies in late February. We published the first version of our main COVID-19 page in early March, and since then, over 250,000 people have read our evidence-based, regularly updated information on the disease.
More recently, we merged this information with our extensive knowledge of nutrition research to create a free, down-to-earth, science-based guide that will help you stay healthy (and sane) while you’re physically distancing:
- Instant access
- 100+ pages
- 150+ references
Here are a few of the practical gems you’ll discover:
- What you need to know to reduce your chances of getting sick
- Simple lifestyle changes that can improve your immune function
- The latest evidence on supplements and COVID-19
- The steps to take to reboot healthy eating habits
- How to maintain physical fitness while stuck at home
- Effective strategies to manage depression, stress, anxiety, and information overload
- Which supplements have evidence for their mood benefits
- Healthy socializing while sticking to physical distancing
- Which sanitation practices really matter to protect you from infection
- How to bring some “normal” back into your life with a simple routine setup
Get the free guide now!
Over 100 pages. Over 150 references. Dozens of informative tables, graphs, and graphics. You won’t find a more complete guide to help you through the coronavirus pandemic.
Enter your email to get instant access to our science-based guide: