Kamal Patel is co-founder and director of Examine.com. He holds two master’s degrees from the Johns Hopkins University, in business and in public health, and is on hiatus from a PhD in Nutrition for which he’s investigated the link between diet and chronic pain. He’s published peer-reviewed articles on vitamin D and calcium, as well as on a variety of clinical research topics. He’s also been involved in research on fructose and liver health, on nutrition in low income areas, and on mindfulness meditation.
Join Examine.com for free
Don't miss out on the latest nutrition and supplement research
Enter your email and we'll keep you on top of the latest nutrition research, supplement myths, and more.
TOP NUTRITION ARTICLES
- 4 science-based superfoods
- 5 nutrients that could lift your mood
- 10 tips for better sleep
- Are eggs healthy?
- Are energy drinks bad for you?
- Caffeine consumption: how much is safe?
- Common nutrition myths
- Detoxes: an undefined scam
- How can you increase testosterone naturally?
- How much protein do you need?
- Is creatine safe for your kidneys?
- Is diet soda bad for you?