Is creatine safe?
- Groeneveld GJ, et al Few adverse effects of long-term creatine supplementation in a placebo-controlled trial . Int J Sports Med. (2005)
- Greenwood M, et al Creatine supplementation during college football training does not increase the incidence of cramping or injury . Mol Cell Biochem. (2003)
- Lopez RM, et al Does creatine supplementation hinder exercise heat tolerance or hydration status? A systematic review with meta-analyses . J Athl Train. (2009)
- Greenwood M, et al Cramping and Injury Incidence in Collegiate Football Players Are Reduced by Creatine Supplementation . J Athl Train. (2003)
- Shao A, Hathcock JN Risk assessment for creatine monohydrate . Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. (2006)
- Bender A, et al Long-term creatine supplementation is safe in aged patients with Parkinson disease . Nutr Res. (2008)
Your e-mail is safe with us. We don’t share personal data.