by Sol Feb 16, 2012
- External vs Internal Focus for Optimal Skill Acquisition - title says it all. Once you've mastered a skill (eg the squat), focusing on the end result instead of the process should result in superior performance.
- Sitting Down is Killing You - not normally a big fan of infographics, but this lets me pimp out a cool blog. Over on Reddit, a classic: How to fix Anterior Pelvic Tilt
- Conditioning Queens vs Kings - Wendler with a nice reminder - just like you don't have to go to failure every time you lift weights, the same applies to conditioning
- Why We Need an Evidence-Based Approach in the Fitness Field - preaching to the choir here, but always fun to see where experts were wrong in the past.
- Reading research: The human gluteus maximus and its role in running - read it
- Should you sip your protein or not - tl;dr drink it in one setting, not slowly sipping it over hours
Your e-mail is safe with us. We don’t share personal data.